Happy New Year, everybody! We are OneFour KidLit, a collection of young adult and kidlit authors making our publishing debuts in 2014, and we’re thrilled to be joining the blogging world. We write everything from YA paranormal to middle grade contemporary to sci-fi thrillers. If you want to find out a little more about us individually, check out our author list page, where you can find our individual websites and a little about our upcoming novels. No matter what you read, there’s something to add to your 2014 TBR list.
In the year leading up to our debut year, we’re looking forward to:
- Sharing our experiences as writers–the editorial process, how we got published, and more.
- Thoughts about YA and children’s lit in general.
- Interviewing 2013 debut authors, who will share with us all their infinite wisdom about being a debut author–right, guys?
- Cover reveals, giveaways, and conference info.
- Meeting and interacting with readers, writers, and general kidlit enthusiasts.
- And, of course, hilarious gifs.
So if any of the above sounds appealing to you, you’re in the right place. Join us over the next couple years as we navigate the strange waters of the debut publishing process. If that’s still not enough, you can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Are you a 2014 YA/kidlit debut author, too? If so, join us! Check out our Becoming a Member page for more info on how to be part of OneFour KidLit.
Thanks so much for coming to check us out. Here’s to an awesome year of writerly goodness and excitement!